Caribbean Catastrophe is the first level of the Duke Nukem 3D add-on pack Duke Caribbean: Life's A Beach.
- The song Duke Nukem sings at the start of the level is 'Surfin Safari' by The Beach Boys.
Caribbean Catastrophe secretsEdit
- Secret 1 - near reception desk, jump in water, get pineapple bombs & Snorkel
- Secret 2 - use gift shop cash register, wall open. holoduke, pearl ( atomic ) health
- Secret 3 - near reception desk, gift shop, then bar, ATM & snack machine, open hall way, jump to fence with ledge, find window with eggs inside
- Secret 4 - near reception desk, use pay phone on lowest level, next to lift,open wall, health bananas ( pack)
- Secret 5 - near reception desk, use vent (with a jetpack if you have one) crawl to outside fly over fence get voodoo ring ( shink ray)
- Secret 6 - near reception desk, from apartment fridge switch, jump out barless window, get BLUE credit card, shoot vent top for RPG, hit hidden switch on vent between wall, open wall, another RPG
- Secret 7 - IN BAR, go down stairs, use broken pay phone, open wall, another RPG ammo
- Secret 8 - near reception desk, VENT ABOVE, crawl to get pineapple bombs
- Write the second section of your page here.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.