After getting on the escape pod at the end of Spaceport, Duke has now arrived at another space station. This is one of the most unusual space stations in Lunar Apocalypse. You will explore a typical space station setting but you will eventually see alien slime taking over the other half of the station. You will run into more variety of "slimed" babes, and eventually towards the end you will find an alien breeding ground complete with green slime and a large body of water; it's time for Duke to abort those alien bastards; this is the 1st time you'll have to deal with those annoying Protozoid Slimers. This level is the beginning of the theory that Octabrains and Protozoid Slimers could be related but whether or not they are related will have to remain a mystery. This level is short and sweet.
2. From Secret 1--Walk into the lighted floor area and grab the armor.
3. In the hallway connected to the yellow switch room; jump through the big "Earth Defense" symbol to get the Portable Medkit. (Actually the portable medkit is on the ledge leading to area behind the symbol. So technically it is possible to get the medkit but not the secret.)
5. Continue past the room with the armory. As you enter the room with the two Atomic Health atoms rotating on pillars keep walking straight ahead and search the panels with the red and blue lights on them. The right one will open revealing some much needed Chaingun Cannon ammo. 
Easter Eggs Edit
- At the first secret area in the level, there's a security monitor. Once you take a look at it, it'll display the number 1138. This is a reference to the movie "THX-1138" by George Lucas.
- Under the big EDF logo near the junction, the same number is shown, this time colored silver – another reference to "THX-1138".
- The entire level can be seen as one big reference to the Alien movie franchize, especially since this is where players normally encounter alien eggs and Protozoid Slimers (reminiscent of facehuggers) for the first time.
<insert speedrun info here>
<insert gallery here>