Duke starts off in the sewer, then comes out onto the streets and starts jumping from building to building. The mission ends with a helicopter. This mission doesn't really have a main attraction like Hollywood Holocaust did with the cinema. It does however have a big advertising screen which gets nicely destroyed by an earthquake. This, of course, is id Software's building. This mission is unique, as it is one of the only missions in the game, maybe the only that has a door that uses an Access Card, which doesn't need to be opened to complete the level.
Easter eggs Edit
- "East Town Towers" is a reference to id Software, makers of Doom & Quake (and other games). At the time, id Software was in an office tower in Mesquite TX named "Town East Towers". The "East Town Towers" building in this level also resembles the real life building.
- When Duke says "I ain't afraid of no Quake" after triggering the earthquake in this level; it was a reference to the 1st release in the Quake Series at the time. Duke 1.3D came out on January 29, 1996; five months before the 1st Quake was released in June 22, 1996.
- Visible when using noclip - at the level exit, head outside through the window and look around for the message "YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE... EITHER -- LEVELORD"
- The corner of the map has the letters SUYT.
- This level was discovered to have quite a few glitches in it, like most of the levels in Duke Nukem 3D. One glitch allows the player to reach the top of a building by using the "Jump-Duck-Jump" glitch on a certain spot of the building to reach the top and access the Jetpack earlier than intended. This glitch is more commonly used in Dukematch as well as speed-running.