3. Death Row
4. Toxic Dump
5. The Abyss
6. Launch Facility (Hidden level accessed via secret exit in Toxic Dump)
3. Warp Factor
8. Dark Side
10. Spin Cycle (Secret level access via a hidden exit in Occupied Territory)
11. Lunatic Fringe (Secret Level accessed via a secret exit in Dark Side)
1. Raw Meat
2. Bank Roll
3. Flood Zone
4. L.A. Rumble
5. Movie Set
8. Hotel Hell
10. Tier Drops (Secret level accessed via a hidden exit in Movie Set)
11. Freeway (Secret level accessed via a hidden exit in Hotel Hell)
Plug 'N' Pray: This episode was created specifically for the Playstation port and is deliberately tough. To quote the booklet: Ka-ching! The ultra-special, incredibly tough new console only episode' The booklet then goes on to say: NOTE: Plug 'n' Pray is very hard - Designed for elite Duke Nukem players. Duke who dares, wins....
1. Nightmare Zone:
- A long and difficult map which more than lives up to it's name. Based on Tomb Raider. Enemies: Turret, Sentry Drone, Assault Trooper, Assault Captain, Pig-in-a-Dress, Octabrain, Assault Enforcer, Protozoid Slimer.
- Another difficult level, based on Wipeout. Enemies: Assault Trooper, Assault General (tougher than the regular troopers and can teleport), Assault Captain, Assault Commander, Mini Battlelord (Let's Rock and Come Get Some only), Underwater Drone, Sentry Drone, Pig Cop.
3. Gates Motel:
- Possibly the most popular level in this episode. Full of references to Resident Evil and classic horror movies, contains the only appearance of the Zombie Pig Cop. Moderately difficult. Enemies: Protozoid Slimer, Zombie Pig-Cop, Ghost Enforcer, Enforcer, Octabrain.
4. Duke Royale:
- A tribute/spoof of Quentin Tartantino's Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs, featuring many locations from those films (the warehouse from 'Dogs' complete with severed ear on the floor, the pawn shop from Pulp Fiction etc). Final area is extremely hard. Enemies: Assault Trooper, Assault General, Assault Captain, Enforcer's, Turret, Pig-Cop, Assault Commander.
5. Alien Rendezvous:
- Some sort of Alien space port, player must enter floating alien ship to exit the level. Be warned: the Spaceship kills the frame rate. Short, but very difficult. Enemies: Pig Cop's, Turret, Octabrain's, Enforcers, several Mini Battlord's.
6. Ministry of Fear:
- The final and easiest level in the episode, based around an alien disco. Player must defeat the CyberKeef to complete episode. Enemies: Sentry Drones, Enforcers, Assault Commander's, Magnum P.I.G.'s, Cyberkeef.
7. Faces of Death (Secret level accessed via a hidden exit in Alien Rendezvous)
- This level appeared on the original Duke Nukem 3D but didn't contain an exit as it was designed to be a multiplayer map - this version has been modified to include an exit, but finding it 'ain't easy. Oh and every enemy is a Battlelord.