- From boat rpg the crack in wall
- Jump turnstile, enter booth, flip switch
- get to ride controls, flip switch
- at 2nd open area (after 1st waterfall) jump out, jump through door way on fire
- go through open wall, use lift, hit 2 dial switches
- New door opens, back to 1st open area (after 1st waterfall) (looks like pillons)
- shoot pots, jump over water, find hidden area with goodies between pillons
- (after 2nd waterfall) look behind volcano
- past open fence & BLUE KEY lock, jump into snack stand (use drink disenseper for hot sauce)
- go down stairs, destroy eggs, hit crate with hand print, vent, pearl
- go in to KANAL ride jump into water find BLUE KEY
- unlock BLUE KEY lock (AMAZON), kill all eggs, FIND EXIT door
- down stairs, flip switch, grab YELLOW KEY
- go in to KANAL unlock YELLOW KEY lock to start ride
- in palm tree area & statue area jump over both sides to get goodies
- over head wood beams jump out for secret area
- jump out for hidden area reveal switch behind a wall (jump over) & a crack
- RED KEY just past palm tree area side door opened
#1 When you go to the park, there's fountain on the right side. Jump to the fountain, find the crack on the wall and get snorkel.
#2 When you get to the Amazon River Adventure, take the stairs down next to the Cola machine. There is air vent on the floor and box in front of it. Push the invisible switch on the box behind the box which blocks the air vent, from the side of the Security Monitor.
#3 When you go to the Keelboat Kanal, you can see palm trees in the beginning of the track. Both sides have elevators, use them to get down. Same thing at the end of the track. These are not official secret areas.
#4 Not secret, but at the end of the level, from left, the small tunnels contains these items: Conchanator, Ice Crusher, Triple Poison Shooter and Coconut Launcher.
This level (and Market Meele) appeared in Grezzo 2, an italian Doom mod which is known for using resources from other Doom mods, and 2.5d games. In the Grezzo 2 version of level, you are in a "Padre Pio Aquafan" (Aquapark of Father Pio). The level is heavily reskinned, and modified in some ways. Grezzo 2 version also has a boss (giant Father Pio)