These are quotes from Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project.
- (Scarface reference) Say hello to my little friend.
- Pigs will fly before Morphix rules the world on my watch! (Pig Cop falls to its death)
- I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass.
- No token! No ride!
- I go where I please, and I please where I go!
- Looks like we're about to reach our final destination.
- Your kung fu's through. (Sometimes says this after killing a Gator Grunt)
- You are the missing link; goodbye.
- Half man; half animal; all dead.
- (Possible reference to Frogger) What am I, a Frog? (He says this if he crosses the road a few times in Chinatown Chiller)
- You're going down faster than the XFL!
- Morphix and his G.L.O.P.P. Rig are going down faster than Enron!
- (To Fem-Mech Boss) I always said if there's a way to go, it would have something to do with women, whips and oil.
- (After destroying Fem-Mech boss) Oh well. Looks like I've broken another woman's heart.
- I'll bet this teleporter is an express delivery to Morphix. Well; I've got a special package and I'm gonna make him sign for it.
- Come on out, Morphix! There's only two ways this can end and in both of them you die!
- (To player) This is it! Let's you and me finish off this bastard once and for all.
- Looks like your hardware's gone a little soft, Morphix.
- (At the start of Orbitial Oblivion) Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of Duke Nukem. My continuing mission; to explore strange new babes; to seek out new aliens and kick their asses.
- (Upon seeing the Queen Cockroach run in front of the train) Looks like you've gotten ahead of yourself there.
- (Upon seeing the Queen Cockroach about to be smashed against the wall) End of the line! Last stop total destruction!
- Makin' bacon!
- So, who wants to glow in the dark?
- I like big guns and I cannot lie. (reference to the song Baby Got Back)
- It's my way or... hell, it's my way!
- This'll be a barrel of laughs.
- (Upon getting double damage upgrade) It's clobberin' time! (reference to The Thing from Fantastic Four)
- I kill bugs, dead.
- Die, bitch.
- You're beautiful when your dyin'.
- Call me now for your free whipping.
- Stop eyeballin' me.
- So much for the rat pack.
- Confucius say: Die.
- Could use some new boots.
- Mimic THAT.
- This is why I have games named after me.
- Take that you dirty rat.
- Clean up on Aisle Four.
- Squeal like a pig!
- What a pussy.
- I want a damn refund! This crew sucks.
- I don't remember buying tickets to Mutants on Ice.
- Time to deliver Max Payne on the A train. Now where I put that subway token?
- Life is like a box of ammo.
- My guns bigger than yours.
- You must be eighteen or older to ride.
- I love the smell of, burnt crap in the morning.
- Guns to kill mutants? I kill mutants.
- Death before disco!
- Babes, bullets, bombs! Damn I love this job!
- Time for reboot.
- It's a good day to die.
- Suprise, suprise! I need a keycard.
- Motherfu**ing key cards!
- The queen must be around here in somewhere, and that bitch is gonna pay!
- Sometimes I even amaze myself.
- Hmm no lights. Must be part of Morphix's energy conservation plan.
- I've lost him. Where's Nukem!?
- Son of a bitch it's Duke! Lose him you idiot!
- You've finally met your match this time Nukem!
- (Offscreen as Duke Nukem decends on a lift) Duke Nukem; still hanging in there I see? Well you know what they say, Duke; the bigger they are; the harder they fall. Try to die with a little dignity, hmm? I wouldn't want you to bruise your image by screaming on your way down *laughs*
- Lucky shot, Nukem but your luck's about to run out!
- I don't know how you made it up here alive Duke but now it's time to die!
- Take this! (Attacking Duke in melee from the Chopper)
- (Before his helicopter crashes) Pull up damn it! Pull the fucking thing up! (Note: The word Fucking is replaced by a Bleep sound in the game)
- Go get it.
- Time to chew ass and kick bubble gum and I'm all out of ass.
Gator Grunt (Boss)Edit
- You want a good fight!? FIGHT ME!
- (upon being defeated) The fortune cookie didn't say anything about this! You will never take me alive! If this doesn't kill you the bombs in the subway will! *laughs and blows himself up*
(When Duke first meets the Gator Grunt Boss)
Gator Grunt (boss): You want a good fight!? FIGHT ME!
Duke Nukem: I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass.