You get to a spaceport with beautiful window views of stars and Earth, Moon and the Sun. Here you first get the Shrinker and the Devastator. You have to solve a combination of switches to unlock the shield shaft. Collect the Access Cards and get to the escape pod. It is here that the player encounters the Enforcer for the first time.
1. Go down the hall in the beginning, turn to the left, and move towards the Earth Defense Emblem. You will hear a door open. Quickly turn around and jump into the newly opened alcove to a box of pipebombs.
3. In the room with the Scuba Gear, climb into the air duct and follow it up to a box of pipe bombs (this secret can be entered early if you jump through the "Authorized Personnel" sign near the force field door).
4. In the room with the elevator shaft; jetpack up the shaft to get the devastator and an atomic health atom.
5. Also in the room with the elevator shaft; jetpack up to an atomic health atom. Land on the ledge and you will hear a door open. Take the real elevator (not the elevator shaft) down to the previous floor. Get off and turn to your left. Go in the compartment to get some Chaingun Cannon ammo.
6. In the elevator shaft press the switch to open up a panel of switches. Go out the elevator shaft, up the ramp, and turn to your right. Turn all the switches off except the second one from the right. Go down the exit hallway and you will see a lighted area. This is actually an elevator. Take it down and you will get the shrinker, armor, and two Large Medkits.
Easter eggs Edit
- The developer placed his initials in the corner of the map.
- The outside ship is called "U.S.S. Framerate", and is visible if you use no-clip and god mode.
<insert speedrun info here>