Total Chaos is a total conversion for Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition. It was created by Shawn Harkin (a.k.a. The Assassin), one of the members of Dark Flame Conversions, and released on June 19th, 1998. Total Chaos features new levels, new weapons, new graphics, and new music. The only known version of Total Chaos to be released is a demo version; it is unknown if the mod was ever completed.
To play the mod with a source port, such as EDuke32, double click the "TCHAOS" application (it is a .bat file), then left click and drag "tcgame.con" into the source port's main .exe.
- Mighty Boot
- Home Made Machine Gun (uses a new sprite, replacement for Chaingun Cannon)
- Rocket Launcher (uses a new sprite, replacement for RPG)
- Pipe Bomb (uses a new sprite)
- Microwave Expander
- Wall Mounted C4 Tripmine (uses a new sprite, replacement for Laser Tripbomb)
Episodes & LevelsEdit
Total Chaos features 2 levels (one for multiplayer and one for single player).
Episode 1: XaosMatch DemoEdit
- The Factory (multiplayer only level)
Episode 2: Total Chaos DemoEdit