Tour de Nukem is the fifth level of Alien World Order, and takes place in Paris.
- At the very start of the level, turn around and head into the office. Destroy the chair to reveal a light switch which opens up a closet with a Holoduke inside. Enter this closet to get the first secret.
- Directly across from where you start, windows will open up with Assault Troopers inside. Make your way up inside the left window.
- In the Alley Cat Lounge, find the lone "Tonight Hot Hot Hot" poster (not the two surrounding the karaoke stage). Walk up to it and hit the use key to open it and go inside.
- In the room with the yellow Access Card, destroy the crack in the wall behind the cola vending machine that's moved away from the wall.
- In the room where you have to jump across destroyed rails, look for a very steep river of slime. Climb up it and enter the secret room.
Easter eggs Edit
- Right at the start of the level, there's a lower window on the left in front of the Aime Boutique sign. Go inside, turn around and look up to find Levelord's "YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!" message.
- The level's name is an obvious reference to the "Tour de France" bicycle race.
- Right at the start of the level, behind the fence, there is a sign with "La Cité des Enfants Perdus" on it. It's a reference to the French movie directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet.